I am very busy this week - but will try to blog as much as I can . . .
So I thought I would quickly list my favorite NJ towns. I would recommend these to any of you for day trips this summer:
1. Atlantic City - Some bars don't close at all and either do the casinos.
2. Lambertville - Right across from New Hope, PA - If my girlfriend and I ever get married and start a family - this is the number one spot in Jersey where I would want to live (if I ever wanted to leave the fast-paced Hoboken).
3. Red Bank - Locals tell me the town has changed, but with a great mix of culture and salt air (and many Devils' fans) this town ranks very high with me.
4. Haddonfield - a wealthy Philadelphia suburb gets major points for its downtown and its accessibility to the PATCO.
5. Princeton - Because of the University, this feels more like a New England town in many ways, especially with historic Baker Rink, which is still my favorite place to watch an ice hockey game.
6. Cape May - If you're a couple - there is no better place . . . ANY season. Ranks third in the US in wedding destinations behind Disney World and Vegas.
7. New Brunswick - So much energy because of Rutgers and is much more of a city than Princeton.
8. Hoboken - It's my town and if you're young - there is no better place to party . . . well . . besides . . . AC.
9. & 10. . . . you PICK with your emails and comments; I'm interested!