Monday, September 1, 2008

September at the Shore

Just because "the unofficial end of summer" is now over, doesn't mean that it is reason to stop enjoying the Jersey Shore. Each town usually offers something unique until the end of October.

There is LBI's Chowderfest for one.

Also, did you know that I have been editing videos about the South Jersey Shore for author, Jen A. Miller? It was all shot in one long day to complement her book, The Jersey Shore: Atlantic City to Cape May.

She has her reasons for not including LBI. (I will point out that South Jersey Magazine doesn't include any of Ocean County in its publishings).

The last video, about Cape May, will be posted on her blog by mid-September. Below is the latest one - but remember - I'm not a professional editor . . . I just did her a favor because she did many for us and the film! Thanks again Jen! Buy her book!

1 comment:

Jen A. Miller said...

I have a LOT of reasons for not including LBI - or the Driscoll bridge!

By the by, I was editor of SJ Magazine, not South Jersey. SJ was first!