Thursday, August 16, 2007

Right back where I started from . . .

OK,

The East is getting settled, the West is still wild.

Ocean County has become a lot clearer and I feel I could draw a line there. However, my hometown county, Mercer, and southern Hunterdon became murky. . . go figure.

I interviewed today in Manchester Twp. and Berkeley Twp.. And I also stopped in Jackson as well . . . all in Ocean County.

Then, I interviewed with a County Freeholder from Hunterdon County in Flemington at the historic courtroom where the Lindbergh kidnapping trial took place. I went to the Union Hotel and asked the ghosts if this was North or South Jersey. No response.

Then, I drove down Route 31 from there and went to Yardville, southern Mercer County. At the Yardville Tavern, the Mets' replay was on and they were listening to Mike and the Mad Dog on the Yes! Network on another TV. And I expected to see all Philadelphia stuff adorn the walls. . . more confusing.

But, they do fly out of Philadelphia airport and not Newark. More to come. We will be taking the River Line down: Burlington and Camden counties tomorrow and the hitting the southern counties the rest of the weekend.

Peace,

Steve

No comments: