NJ Fall Peepage Tour #1: The Lake & Gap Tour
View New Jersey Skylands Fall Peepage Tour 1 in a larger map
On the left is the view from the pond shore (with a certain DVD) and right is the view of the monument.
2. Delaware Water Gap view- Upper Yard Creek Reservoir. If you want to hike for the better view, go to Mount Tammany. Check out this photo by flickr user Karen Peterson.
3. Lake Mohawk Drive. This realtor youtube video to give you an idea.
5. Ort Farms - It should be pretty busy with activities and so delicious local food.
End at the Red Mill in Clinton
NJ Fall Peepage Tour #2: The Rolling Hills River Towns Tour
View New Jersey Skylands Fall Peepage Tour 2 in a larger map
3. Green Sergeant Covered Bridge - Oldest remaining covered bridge in New Jersey. Here's a State bilking guide for this route.
4. Lambertville - Might be a good time to stop by the River Horse brewery. Or if you're here on Saturday, watch out for traffic. The Pet Masquerade is in the afternoon.
I purposely did not write down exact routes. There are some detours and very narrow roads. Use caution and have fun leaf peeping!